* Terms and Conditions *
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ROEDA PROGRAM
- The basic nature of the work is typing, and the language of typing is in English only.
- The data packet refers to the data or bunch of data those are communicated during the work.
- The internal data in the packet is very secure and confidential; you should not share the packet with any 3rd party or person without our written permission in mail.
- The salary is totally dependent upon the work done in the day irrespective to the time of work done.
- There is no time limit to complete the assigned data and no target to complete any amount of data in a day or week or month.
- The salary will be totally dependent upon the ability of the worker or worker’s typing skills.
- This is one online work, so data flow is dependent upon the server speed.
- Internet connection and Hardware availability is the responsibility of the worker only.
- Our work can be done in good 2g internet also, you should use the suitable network for better and effective working environment, which will help you to work effectively and efficiently.
- The transferred data packet or data should not be shared with any person or group or site and anywhere else without permission from our side.
- The online employee is not allowed to share or forward any information related to work (including offer letter email) with anybody wihtout any permission from our side.
- Violating these details will lead the cancellation of employment and proper action as per the requirement.
- To secure your information, we give priority to your privacy, we will not disclose or distribute your information to anybody.
T & C FOR WEBSITE
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Date of Last Revision: 9th September, 2016
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") derives from the LSLLP Principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with LSLLP. By using or accessing LSLLP, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how LSLLP works.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Use Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use LSLLP to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Data Use Policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
2. Safety 1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on LSLLP. 2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access LSLLP, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission. 3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on LSLLP. 4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code. 5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else. 6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user. 7. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence. 8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions. 9. You will follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on LSLLP. 10. You will not use LSLLP to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory. 11. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of LSLLP, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other LSLLP functionality. 12. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
3. Information and Account Security
1. You will not provide any false personal information to LSLLP, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission. 2. You will not create more than one personal account. 3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission. 4. You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a LSLLP Page for such purposes. 5. You will not use LSLLP if you are under 13. 6. You will not use LSLLP if you are a convicted sex offender. 7. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date. 8. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. 9. You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission. 10. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).LSLLP has full rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without prior notice to users.